Thursday, February 23, 2012

OMG

Well I just turned 34 and that was a sobering moment.  My daughter will be 11 and Aaron will be 13 this year. What I want to know is when I got to be this old.  I mean 34 is old.  I have kids coming into the clinic that are 16-18 and could be my kids...  That is a sad day.  I am moving out the cool "hot" mom and into "Hey you are Lacey's mom"  phase.  I love being her mom but that is how I am defined now.  I wanted more kids too but unfortunately a tubal done as a last resort to keep from having more spawns with Satan that is looking less likely as a feasible option.  That is the saddest part.  I know the older I get the less chance I have of having a perfectly normal baby (even tho truth be told neither of mine are normal lol )  But my point is the older I am the more chance of birth defects there is to be had.   But that is a battle that can't be fought or won over night. 


My dad has been trying to reach out to me since his divorce from mom.  He has called and came over to see Aaron when he was here last weekend.  Yet, I cant tell my mother that or anything else because I will get the third degree.  So that sucks but I am sure this too will pass.  

No comments:

Post a Comment